Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Beautiful Spring Days

Only a couple days into spring and the first of our roses bloomed. Now the apple and tangerine trees are in full bloom and our orchids are a wonderful cavalcade of flowers. My dear wife is hating it ... the pollen, that is. The yearly reminder of what anti-oxidants, herbal teas and Claritin are for. Otherwise, a beautiful spring is here.

My New Anthem

I stumbled across a link to Weird Al Yankovic's myspace page. Of course I had to visit. What popped up? The music to White and Nerdy, a parody of a rap song called Ridin' Dirty. I was rolling ... and have to confess, I understood all the references. The video makes it complete... I have to say, I think his You're Pitiful, also on myspace and Do I Creep You Out over on Jibjab are brilliant as well. Enjoy!

No comments: